Thanks a lot to mentalhealth360.uk for nominating me. It’s my second back to back Liebster award and I am overwhelmed.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Link to this blog post in your Liebster Award blog post
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer.
- Comment on this blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award.
- Tell us a bit about your blog and why you started it.
Firstly let me tell you why I started it. After writing content(paid) for other startups, businesses, blogs, and brands for 5 years I thought it’s time to share what I learned and that’s why I started Blogging Filter. I am still learning a lot of things and it’s a never-ending process. But yeah I love sharing!
- Tell us a bit about you
Professionally I am a software developer and worked in an MNc for almost a year. I also love writing on various topics and I became a freelancer content writer during my college days. Exploring new things is something I cant resist and that’s how I became a digital marketing professional. And right now I am providing all that I know at Invent Isle as professional digital services.
- What are three things you like about yourself?
I love to explore, challenge and accept whatever comes in.
- What is the one thing about you that you dislike and why?
I love everything about me 😛 and if i don’t like I simply try to improve.
- If you could share your last meal with anybody who would it be, alive or dead?
Let me think…still thinking………………
- Where do you live and what’s it famous for?
For the past 15 years, I am living in different states in India. From North to South. Sometimes for school & college and sometimes for job, travel, and all. Well, India is famous for its Sanskar (sacraments) & Maa (Mom). 😀
- When were you last in education and what did you study?
B.tech in CSE.
- Who are you in lockdown with?
Luckily with family.
- What are your thoughts on blogging awards?
I belive it’s a great way to know each other.
- What do you enjoy and not enjoy about the blogging community?
I enjoy reading creative content from fellow bloggers.
- What’s the weather like where you are?
Right now it’s hot.
Thanks for reading guys.
- What hits you to blog for the first time?
- Where would you visit after the COVID-19 Pandemic is gone?
- What else you do apart from blogging?
- Have you learned or discovered in this lockdown?
- If you will be given the power to get invisible what would you do now?
- Your favorite quarantine food?